Pravara School of Medical Sciences University was settled bottom branch (3) of the University Grants Commission move 1956 on 29-09-2003 by Authority of India, exhortation of Human Asset Development contend its notice No. F.9-11/2000-U-3. In 1976 the Faith started administer primary and inferior level medical care with formation of a modest clinic of 100 beds and over a course of time the clinic advance in to 800 beds multi-punitive, super speciality pharmaceutical school with state of art facilities.
|Institute Type||Deemed University|
|Name of the Institute||Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences - PIMS|
|Affiliated||Govt. of Maharashtra|