The Army Institute of Management, Kolkata (Formerly, National Institute of Management Calcutta) was established on twenty eight July 1997 by the military Welfare Education Society (AWES), New Delhi, to conduct state-of-art Management Programme for the wards of Army personnel (80%) with a chance for the overall candidates (20%) additionally. The eco-friendly field placed at Alipore, within the heart of the ‘City of Joy’.
|Institute Type||Government College|
|Name of the Institute||Army Institute of Management Kolkata - AIMK|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Affiliated||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology - MAKAUT|