Chandigarh University, Punjab gusto high hierarchy allocate by many acclaimed National appraisal services. In a glad moment for CU, National Institute for estimate infrastructure (NIRF), Govt. of India has hierarchy Chandigarh University 22nd in the fully promised Universities division for our Engineering courses. Also, Management courses afford by CU have been hierarchy 13th 22nd in the fully promised Universities division. Such proud juncture not only categorize CU as a top notch educational school but also eulogize our different academic distribution as well. Chandigarh University, Punjab is appreciative to be accepted by the publications and organizations listed below for our greatness in education.
To be always accepted as a Centre of greatness for Innovation, Research, Entrepreneurship and circulate ability by affording eloquent learning to produce experts members for serving the association.
Chandigarh University (CU) is a private university or institute situated in Mohali, Punjab, India. The university or institute was founded in 2012 by the Punjab State Legislature. Chandigarh University has been accredited with an 'A+' grade by NAAC in 2019.
course Name Ph.D
Fees ?70,000 (FIRST YEAR FEES)
Course Duration 3 Years
Course Level Degree
Course Place On Campus
Course Type Full Time / Doctorate/M.Phil
23 STREAMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PHD
Mass Communication|Computer Applications|English|Computer Science And Engineering|Civil Engineering|Mathematics|Chemistry|Physics|Psychology|Business Management|Biotechnology|Pharmaceutical Sciences|Forensic Science|Education|Tourism Management|Mechanical Engineering|Electrical Engineering|Law|Electronics And Communications Engineering|Economics|Commerce|Chemical Engineering|Tourism And Hotel Management
Chandigarh University conducts 3 years of full-time on-campus research Ph.D. study courses in various specializations. The study program in almost 20 different streams of specializations, is offered to the eligible candidates who have completed a Master’s degree course in a relevant stream. For admissions, aspirants need to submit an online application form once it is released on the official website of the university.
The final seat allotment for the Ph.D. study course depends on performance in the qualifying exam that is CU- Ph.D. Entrance Exam or ny equivalent exam followed by a round of personal and group interviews.
Chandigarh University Ph.D. course minimum Eligibility criteria
Aspirants seeking admission to the full-time Ph.D. degree course must fulfill the following mentioned minimum eligibility criteria:
* Candidates should have a Master’s degree or any equivalent degree in a relevant stream from a recognized board/university or institute
* He or She should have secured a minimum aggregate of 55% marks or 5.5 CGPA on 10 pointer scale in the qualifying degree exams.
* For a Ph.D. study course in Engineering, candidates with 10 years of experience and 50% off aggregate marks in Master’s degrees need to attempt the Cu-Ph.D. entrance test
Chandigarh University Ph.D. Admission Guidelines
Admissions to the Ph.D. study course is done on the basis of the merit in qualifying examination followed by a written exam and the personal and group interview round. The admission procedure usually takes place in the months of July and December annually.
* Eligible candidates need to qualify for CU – Ph. D Entrance exam or any equivalent national levels tests like CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ GATE/ GPAT or SLET
* Online applications are acceptable only
* Qualified candidates are further called for a round of personal interviews before the final seat allotment
* Those with NBHM qualification can undertake a Ph.D. study course in Civil without the need for attempting the entrance test
Chandigarh University Ph.D. Admissions: How to Apply?
Before proceeding towards the application form, candidates need to ensure that he or she should satisfy the minimum eligibility norms. Read the instructions properly on the admission brochure before following the below-mentioned steps:
* Visit the official web portal of the university to get register as a new aspirant
* Enter all your personal and academic details in the space provided
* Submit the application fee amount of INR 1100 either in online mode or in the offline mode
* Again, login in after paying fees amount using login credentials developed at the time of the registration
* Enclose recent passport photographs of dimensions 3.5 cam X 3.5 cm and signature in the space provided
* Finally submit the application form before the due date
Documents Required at the time of registration
* Copy of challan
* Certificate of GATE/NET, if applicable
* Mark sheets and certificates of qualifying degree examination
* Certificate claiming reservation, if applicable
* Copy of experience and NOC, applicable for part-time students who are working
|Institute Type||Private University|
|Name of the Institute||Chandigarh University - CU|
|Affiliated||Govt. of Punjab|