The College was established in 1956 through the consideration of Late Pt. Dwarika Prasad Dubey, who around the same time established the Dubey Shikshan Samiti which runs the C. M. Dubey Post Graduate College. The College was introduced by Pt. Dwarika Prasad Mishra the Vice Chancellor ofthe University of Sagar on 31st July, 1956. The item was to spread the advantages of sound training in this piece of the nation.
C. M. Dubey Post Graduate College had begun as a coeducational establishment with just two Faculties Commerce and Arts. The Arts Faculty was uniquely for young ladies understudies. It began in the year 1956 with just 63 understudies. Liberal gifts from the individuals from Dubey Family and others before long set the school on a firm balance. With a band of gave instructors, soon inside a limited ability to focus three years, the school had its own structure, the quantity of the understudies rose to 371 by 1958. By 1961 instructing in the Science personnel had begun and the development of the understudies and staff was quick.
The College began conferring guidance up to the post graduate level in 1963 by opening P. G. Classes in Commerce, English, Hindi and Sanskrit. It before long turned into a Constituent College of the Pt. Ravi Shankar University Raipur. The College was associated to C.G. College, Bilaspur from 1983 up to its up degree as focal college. Presently it has turned into a piece of New Bilaspur University, Bilaspur, from July 1,2012.
|Institute Type||Private College|
|Name of the Institute||CM Dubey Post Graduate College - CDPGC|
|Affiliated||Bilaspur University - BU|