The Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behavior (IPHB) was set up as an autonomous element on eighth December 1980, after joining of the Mental Hospital which was working under the Directorate of Health Services since July 1957 and the Department of Psychiatry of the Goa Medical College (GMC) working since 1968. At the season of incorporation the IPHB medical clinic premises were at Altinho, Panaji-Goa. The IPHB was moved to a recently fabricated premises admeasuring 27.60 Hectares of arrive on 28th May 2001, in nearness with the Goa Medical College (GMC), Bambolim-Goa.
|Institute Type||Private College|
|Name of the Institute||Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour - IPHB|
|Location||North Goa, Goa|
|Affiliated||Goa University - GU|