Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering (LDCE), Ahmedabad is a head government building organization in Gujarat State set with the goals of granting advanced education, research and preparing in different fields of designing and innovation. The foundation is subsidiary to Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad and administrated by Department of Technical training, Government of Gujarat.
The organization was built up in June 1948 with a liberal gift of Rs. 25 lacs and 31.2 Hectres of land by the material head honcho Sheth Shri Kasturbhai Lalbhai. Thus College is named as Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering(LDCE). It is arranged nearby Gujarat University grounds and is situated at the core of different national level establishments, for example, PRL, ATIRA, IIM and so forth. The grounds is having structures for different divisions, workplaces, inns, living arrangements for Principal, minister and superintendents.
L.D. College of Engineering (LDCE) was built up on twentieth June, 1948 as one of the first couple of building universities in Quite a while. The organization owes its establishment to the striking and motivated vision of Kasturbhai Lalbhai, who named the college after his dad, Lalbhai Dalpatbhai.
At first subsidiary to Bombay University, L.D. College of Engineering (LDCE) went under the Gujarat University after its foundation in 1949.
The land for the grounds was given by the Lalbhai family, who assumed a significant job in choices relating to this foundation in its underlying years. LDCE began its adventure by offering three college classes in Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering with an admission of 35 understudies in each field.
|Institute Type||Private College|
|Name of the Institute||LD College of Engineering - LCE|
|Affiliated||Gujarat Technological University - GTU|