G.P. Government Women's College, Imphal West was otherwise called G.P. (Ghanapriya) Women's College, Imphal West was built up on seventeenth February 1965.
It is one of the head universities set up to grant and give in the field of advanced education for the meriting up-and-comers and demonstrate to be an achievement with respect to advance.
The College is subsidiary with the Manipur University, Canchipur and it is perceived by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under segment 2(f) in 1980 and 12(B) in 1999 under Act, 1956.
It is re-licensed by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with "B" Grade (CGPA Score 2.01 on a 4 Point Scale in second Cycle) on 15h November 2015.
The point of the College is to give equivalent access to training to ladies to empower them to convey the sex uniformity into impact and persuade ladies for a more prominent inclusion of them in science and innovation by advancing a logical temper and a consciousness of most recent innovation among them
It is ladies' administration organization, giving a normal course which is situated in a urban piece of Imphal West assumed a spearheading job in the field of advanced education.
The College presented the status of award in-help College that the expenses and every one of the offices for the understudies are fixed by the administration. The understudy's confirmation is done according to the Admission Criteria endorsed by the affiliating college.
The College offers three years college classes in Arts and Science streams with different specializations under Manipur University, Canchipur. Additionally offered a few Add-On and Carrier Oriented enhancement courses.
|Institute Type||Private College|
|Name of the Institute||Ghanapriya Women's College - GWC|
|Affiliated||Manipur University - MU|