Savitribai Phule Pune University, one of the culture seminary in India, is organize in the North-west any of Pune community. It attend an field of about 411 acres. It was settled on 10-02-1949 bottom the Poona University Move. The university bring many international candidates due to its superb facilities. It afford good compromise facility. There is a arrangement of hostel for the candidates. There is a well-carry library accommodate plenty of books respecting different subjects. The university afford various scholarships to the candidates. The university handling seminars and consultation for the candidates.
The aim of Savitribai Phule Pune University is to be a international socially conscious Center of Greatness in the creation, conservation, dissemination and Advancement of ability gained to take up objection of the excessive change taking place all about and devoted to empower its faculty and candidates to commit consciously to economic, industrial and social evolution and progress.
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
Course Name Ph.D
Fees ?43,500* (FIRST YEAR FEES)
Course Duration 3 Years
Course Level Degree
Course Place On Campus
Course Type Full Time / Doctorate/M.Phil
PhD IS AVAILABLE IN 81 STREAMS
Management Studies|Pharmaceutical Sciences|Fine Arts|English|Psychology|Scientific Computing|Human Resource Management|Economics|Journalism And Mass Communication|Commerce|Accountancy|Health Science|Chemistry|Education|Geography|Operation Management|Political Science And Public Administration|Computer Science|Mathematics|Sociology|History|Library & Information Science|Physical Education|Environmental Science|Physics|Law|Banking & Finance|Anthropology|Social Sciences|Electrical And Electronics Engineering|Finance|Marketing & Brand Management|Microbiology|Zoology|Hindi|Medical Sciences|Computer Management|Biotechnology|Computer And Information Science|Marathi|Music|Instrumentation Science|Mechanical And Materials Technology|Civil And Environmental Technology|Business Administration|Biochemistry|Botany|Geology|Buddhist Studies|Defence & Strategic Studies|Marketing|Statistics|Dance|Adult Continuing Education & Extension|Russian|Sanskrit|General Management|German|Organisation Management|Cost Accountancy|Energy System|Chemical & Biotechnology|Business Practices|Business Law & Taxation|Foreign Trade|Bioinformatics|Business Economics|French|Philosophy|Rural Development|Atmospheric Sciences|Electronic Science|Social Sciences With Law|Production|Drama & Theatre Arts|Prakrit|Pali & Prakrit|Knowledge Management|Insurance And Transport|Japanese|Spanish
Pune University Ph.D. study course is a 3 years duration study course that can be completed in a maximum of 6 years duration. Candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in a Master’s degree (5% relaxation for the reserved/PwD). Students are shortlisted on the basis of the PET exam score for the Ph.D. admissions.
The student is exempted from the entrance test if qualified in UGC-NET or M.Phil degree holders from SPPU.
Pune University Ph.D. Minimum Eligibility Criteria
* Minimum Aggregate of 55% marks scored in the Master’s/professional degree (5% relaxation for reserved/PwD).
* M Phil Candidates of the SPPU whose M Phil dissertation has been evaluated and the viva voice is pending can also be admitted to the Ph.D. study program.
* M Phil degree with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (5% relaxation for reserved/PwD).
* Students possessing a degree which is considered equivalent to the M Phil course degree of an Indian institution, from a foreign educational institution.
Pune University Ph.D. Selection Procedure
The admission procedure is purely merit-based via PET examination marks scored by the candidates in exams conducted by the SPPU.
The procedure is ahead-
1. First of all Entrance test- a qualifying, MCQ-based exam of total of 100 marks.
2. A Personal interview round- interview of the students qualified in the entrance test/ exempted from the entrance examination, is conducted as per the procedure prescribed in the due courses.
The students fulfilling at least one of the following conditions will be exempted from the entrance examination-
* A student qualified in UGC-NET or the teacher fellowship holder.
* M Phil passes out from SPPU.
Pune University Ph.D.: procedure to apply for the course
1. Visit the official university website portal (http://bcud.unipune.ac.in/phd_entrance/applicant/login.aspx)
2. Click on the link to the application form.
3. Fee payment via online mode or net banking. The student is selected for admission on the basis of the PET entrance exam scores.
4. Fill in the right details.
5. Download the confirmation page.
NOTE- Before filling the online application form, the candidates must check the vacant positions for the application displayed on the university web portal.
Documents required during the online application form filling procedure -
* Marks statement of the Master’s degree.
* Caste certificate (if from reserved category).
* Medical certificate issued by the civil surgeon in the case of the PH category.
* Non- creamy layer certificate (if from NCL category)
|Institute Type||State Government University|
|Name of the Institute||Savitribai Phule Pune University - SPPU|
|Established||10 February 1948|