The adventure of Indian Agricultural Analysis Institute, generally called as Pusa School, began in 1905 at Pusa with the acceptable grant of 30,000 avoirdupois from an America philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The school was then known as horticultural analysis Institute which behave with 5 departments, Economic Botany Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Agriculture, and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was combined in 1907. The title of ARI was changed to Imperial School of Agricultural Analysis in 1911 and, in 1919 it was titled as Imperial Agricultural Analysis Institute. Following a calamitous earth quake on 15-01-1934, the school was change to Delhi on 29-07-1936. Post independence, the school has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Analysis Institute.
|Institute Type||Deemed University|
|Name of the Institute||Indian Agricultural Research Institute - IARI|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Established||1 April 1905|